Stainless steel screen pipe, also known as filter pipe, is widely used in oil, gas and water well sand control industry, especially in water well industry. It is widely used in water resource filter screen pipe. The stainless steel screen tube is welded on a group of supporting wires arranged in a circle by using the full winding welding production process and a special trapezoidal wire winding.
1. The application of trapezoidal wire forms a V-shaped opening between the gaps of screen tubes.
2. The trapezoidal wire winding forms a continuous high-density uniform gap on the support wires arranged in a circular pattern.
3. The winding wire and all supporting wires are connected by electric welding, which is durable and has a long service life.
4. The longitudinal arrangement of support wires and the connecting gap form of screen tube are designed according to the actual needs, so that the compressive performance of stainless steel screen tube is high.
5. The superior performance of stainless steel screen pipe improves the working efficiency and service cycle of water wells.
1. Gap (mm): 0.10,0.15,0.2,0.25,0.30-3
2. The maximum opening area is 60%
3. Material: Stainless steel 304,316,316l, Monel alloy, etc
4. The maximum length is 6m
5. Outer diameter from 25mm to 800mm
6. Connection type: groove connection or threaded connection